2016 Hyundai Elite i20 to get projector headlamps and DRLs
Hyundai India will soon be equipping its premium offering, the Elite i20, with the projector headlamps and LED daytime running lamps, seen on the i20 Active. A dealer has confirmed that the new batch of 2016 models will arrive at dealerships by the end of this month.
The above additions will be offered only on the premium Asta (O) variant. In addition, the 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will also feature new diamond cut alloy wheels, like the ones on the Hyundai i20 Active. Apart from these minor tweaks, the new Hyundai Elite i20 doesn't get any other updates. On the inside, the 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will continue to have a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, but again, only on the Asta (O) variant. More importantly however, Hyundai has recently started offering dual airbags as standard on all variants of the Elite i20.
The 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will continue to have the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engines. The 1.2-litre petrol unit makes 83PS of power at 6,000rpm and generates 115Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. This engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-litre diesel motor makes 90PS at 4,000rpm and 220Nm of torque from 1,500-2,750rpm. This motor is paired with a six-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.08 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900