2016 Hyundai Elite i20 to get projector headlamps and DRLs
Hyundai India will soon be equipping its premium offering, the Elite i20, with the projector headlamps and LED daytime running lamps, seen on the i20 Active. A dealer has confirmed that the new batch of 2016 models will arrive at dealerships by the end of this month.
The above additions will be offered only on the premium Asta (O) variant. In addition, the 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will also feature new diamond cut alloy wheels, like the ones on the Hyundai i20 Active. Apart from these minor tweaks, the new Hyundai Elite i20 doesn't get any other updates. On the inside, the 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will continue to have a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, but again, only on the Asta (O) variant. More importantly however, Hyundai has recently started offering dual airbags as standard on all variants of the Elite i20.
The 2016 Hyundai Elite i20 will continue to have the 1.2-litre petrol and 1.4-litre diesel engines. The 1.2-litre petrol unit makes 83PS of power at 6,000rpm and generates 115Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. This engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. The 1.4-litre diesel motor makes 90PS at 4,000rpm and 220Nm of torque from 1,500-2,750rpm. This motor is paired with a six-speed manual transmission.
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review