2016 Hyundai Tucson: Image gallery
Hyundai is all set to introduce its new SUV, the Tucson. The car looks a lot better than its predecessor with a more sleek and stylish, agile look. Featuring a hexagonal grille, LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights, the Tucson will be available with a 1.6-litre GDI or a 1.6 litre T-GDI petrol engines. It also comes with three diesel options, a 1.7-litre, 2.0-litre standard powers and a 2.0-litre high power engine, which also come with a seven-speed dual clutch transmission and a six-speed manual transmission.
The interior comes in soft-touch leather and an all new generation navigation system, which also includes a seven year free Tomtom Live subscription.
Hyundai is set to feature this car at the Geneva Motor Show this March.
The Tucson features a hexagonal front grille, LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights
The rear has horizontal lines that flow from the rear wheel arches and is accentuated by slim tail lights
Attractive alloys on the new Hyundai
The interior of the car has heated and ventilated front seats and also comes with a new-generation navigation system that includes a seven-year free subscription to Tomtom Live services
The Hyundai Tucson looks more sleek and stylish than its predecessor
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3