2016 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-14R launched in India
Kawasaki has launched the 2016 ZX-10R and the ZX-14R in India. The 2016 ZX10R costs Rs 16.4 lakh while the 2016 ZX-14R is priced at Rs 17.9 lakh (both prices, ex-showroom, Delhi). The 2016 ZX-10R has received a host of chassis, engine and electronic upgrades. In comparison, the 2016 ZX-14R gets some minor updates.
The 2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R retains the same 998cc inline four-cylinder engine. It continues to make 200PS of maximum power but gets a new, lighter crankshaft. Kawasaki says that it has "20 per cent less inertia". The engine has been tuned to deliver a meaty mid-range and is also Euro IV compliant.
The 2016 Ninja ZX-10R gets an improved and lighter chassis, Brembo M50 monobloc brake calipers and idle stroke checked radial master cylinder. The radial master cylinder offers "brake force modulability" and allows the rider to adjust braking force according to the riding conditions. It also gets adjustable Showa front forks.
The safety net includes a six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit, with five axis measurements in the Bosch IMU and the sixth axis using a unique program that's stored in the Kawasaki ECU. It also gets launch control, traction control, engine power mode selection and brake management system.
The 2016 ZX-14R gets an updated ECU and is also Euro IV compliant. Kawasaki says the suspension has been re-tuned for improved high-speed stability. The engine continues to make 200PS of power and 158Nm of torque.
Starts Rs 12,80,000
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!
- NewsBMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS: Watch the BMW Motorrad live webcast here
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R