2016 London Motor Show: Triumph to showcase all new Tiger Sport
The Triumph Tiger is a popular model line in India, however, we only get the Tiger's dual-purpose variants and not adventure sport - the Tiger Sport. What it is, is a quarter-faired touring machine with more tarmac credentials rather than off-road abilities, much like the Suzuki V-Strom and the Kawasaki Versys. The bike has been around since 2007 but now gets an all-new avatar that is slated to be unveiled to a global audience at the 2016 London Motor Show, later this month.
The Triumph Tiger Sport benefits from the updated 1050cc triple engine from the new Speed Triple line-up and with it comes new-age tech like ride-by-wire, multilevel traction control, cruise control, riding modes, slip-assist clutch and anti-lock brakes. The Tiger Sport also gets gripper foot-pegs, an adjustable screen and new mirrors.
Along with the engine, the exhaust system has been altered too. The updated setup gives the bike better torque and improved fuel economy, but Triumph being Triumph, is keeping all the specs close to its chest. Expect all the finer details to come out at the London Motor Show on March 5, 2016.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts