2016 Mercedes-Benz A-Class (facelift) launched in India at Rs 24.95 lakh
Mercedes-Benz has delivered on its promise of launching 15 new products in India in 2015 and the final one comes in the form of the A-Class facelift. In its new sportier avatar, the A-Class gets a sharper front bumper, revised grille, new headlights that feature all-LED headlamps, tail lights with revised detailing and a redesigned rear bumper.
On the inside, the update brings revised instrumentation, a new finish for the switches and a more up to date infotainment system. The tunnel console gets a new rotary switch for selecting various driving modes. The seats feature slightly redesigned fabric upholstery. Panoramic sunroof is standard.
Like the outgoing model, there are two engine options - the A180 Sport with a 1.6-litre petrol engine that puts out 122PS and 200Nm; and the A200 CDI with a 2.2-litre diesel that produces 136PS and 300Nm.
The A-Class facelift is priced at Rs 24.95 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the petrol variant and Rs 25.95 lakh (ex-Mumbai) for the diesel.
Starts Rs 29.9 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000