2016 Morocco Rally: CS Santosh unable to complete Leg 3
Hero MotoSports Team Rally had a tough day on the third leg of the 2016 Oilibya Rally of Morocco. The team's Indian rider, CS Santosh, didn't manage to complete the day, with his Speedbrain 450 running into trouble on the fourth checkpoint. It is as yet unclear whether Santosh will be able to continue in the rally or not.
Meanwhile, his team-mate Joaquim Rodrigues managed to finish the stage 16th.
The Sherco TVS camp faced a better day, with their rider Juan Pedrero 8th in class, his team-mate Adrian Metge 12th. Indian rider Aravind KP managed to finish 19th in the stage, while he is now 25th overall in the 450cc class.
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch
- News2020 Tata Nexon SUV facelift seen in more spy pictures
- NewsHyundai Creta SUV E+ and EX variants get 1.6-litre diesel option
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review