2016 Paris Motor Show: Dacia Duster with 6-speed dual-clutch transmission showcased
Dacia has launched its Duster with a 6-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) automatic transmission mated to the 1.5-litre dCi 110 diesel engine. In an official release, the carmaker has said that 'the dual-clutch transmission combines the smoothness of an automatic gearbox and the fuel economy and low CO2 emissions of a manual gearbox'. The EDC automatic transmission has been showcased on the two-wheel drive version of the Duster dCi 110. It also comes equipped with hill-start assist.
In certain markets, the Dacia Duster is being offered in a black touch version. As the name suggests, it gets a gloss black grille, black housing for the wing mirrors, and black alloy wheels with diamond finish and black door pillars. The front and rear skid plates along with the roof bars get a chrome finish.
Renault, which owns the Dacia brand, launched the updated Duster in India in March this year. The updated Duster is available with a 6-speed Easy-R AMT. It remains to be seen if Renault will introduce the Duster 6-speed DCT to our shores too.
More from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept