2016 Paris Motor Show: India-bound Renault Koleos makes European debut
First unveiled at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show, the India-bound 2017 Renault Koleos has now been showcased at the 2016 Paris Motor Show. It is based on the CMF-CD platform developed by the Renault-Nissan Alliance. The 2016 Nissan X-Trail, Renault Espace and the Renault Talisman are also based on the same platform.
The styling on the 2017 Renault Koleos has been inspired by the Renault Talisman. The new Koleos gets athletic profile with a near ideal blend of aggression and elegance. On the inside, the cabin also gets the same suave treatment. The pictures suggest that the cabin will utilise high-grade materials. It gets an R-Link 2 touchscreen infotainment system which offers the choice of two formats - a 7-inch landscape or an 8.7-inch portrait.
With a length of 4,670mm, it is 125mm shorter than the new 2016 Toyota Fortuner. Renault has said that it will offer an impressive amount of cabin space. To put things into perspective, it offers 289mm of rear knee room. When launched, the new Koleos will offer buyers the choice of two petrol and two diesel engines. It will be offered in either a front-wheel or all-wheel drive variant.
More from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Paris Motor Show
Starts Rs 53.25 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.71 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept