2016 Porsche 911 range teased
Porsche has released some images that give an insight into the forthcoming update of the 911 range. As expected, the changes are hard to spot, but look closely and you will notice that the cars get revised detailing for the head and tail lights.
The LED daytime running lamps have gotten skinnier too. From the photos it also looks like the the vents over the engine bay get revisions.
On the inside, the cabin remains largely unchanged but the steering wheel gets a new drive mode selector similar to the one in the 918 Spyder. Porsche hasn't given out any details on the oily bits yet, but there is word that even the Carrera range will now get turbocharging. We expect all the details to be revealed in a few weeks, so stay tuned.
Scroll down to see what the current 911 Turbo looks like:
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally