2016 Suzuki Hayate EP launched in India
Suzuki have launched a refreshed Hayate EP in India. The EP here stands for Eco Performance, drawn from Suzuki's Eco Performance tech or SEP technology. The company says dispatches will start within this financial year while prices will be announced after a couple of months. The bike will be available with kick and electric start as standard.
The refreshed Suzuki Hayate EP, the company says, gets a 'brand new' diamond frame, longer and broader seat, tubeless tyres, MF battery and a five-step adjustable rear shock absorber. The bike also sports new graphics and gets three new colour options - Metallic Oort Grey, Pearl Mira Red and Glass Sparkle Black.
The Suzuki Hayate EP is powered by the same 113cc engine with no revisions to the max power and torque at 8.9PS and 9.3Nm, respectively. But with the SEP tech, which debuted in the Let's scooter, the motorcycle is said to have an equal mix of power and fuel efficiency, achieved by employing high-ignition spark plugs and low friction coated piston rings.
Masayoshi Ito, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), said, "The all new Suzuki Hayate EP appeals to every modern Indian rider. Our engineers and designers have worked very hard to give the Hayate EP superior fuel efficiency without compromising on pick-up. Added to that, the unmatched riding comfort of the Hayate EP makes it an ideal ride for daily commuters. We are confident that the new Hayate EP will be very well received in the market."
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!