2016 Suzuki Hayate EP launched in India
Suzuki have launched a refreshed Hayate EP in India. The EP here stands for Eco Performance, drawn from Suzuki's Eco Performance tech or SEP technology. The company says dispatches will start within this financial year while prices will be announced after a couple of months. The bike will be available with kick and electric start as standard.
The refreshed Suzuki Hayate EP, the company says, gets a 'brand new' diamond frame, longer and broader seat, tubeless tyres, MF battery and a five-step adjustable rear shock absorber. The bike also sports new graphics and gets three new colour options - Metallic Oort Grey, Pearl Mira Red and Glass Sparkle Black.
The Suzuki Hayate EP is powered by the same 113cc engine with no revisions to the max power and torque at 8.9PS and 9.3Nm, respectively. But with the SEP tech, which debuted in the Let's scooter, the motorcycle is said to have an equal mix of power and fuel efficiency, achieved by employing high-ignition spark plugs and low friction coated piston rings.
Masayoshi Ito, managing director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), said, "The all new Suzuki Hayate EP appeals to every modern Indian rider. Our engineers and designers have worked very hard to give the Hayate EP superior fuel efficiency without compromising on pick-up. Added to that, the unmatched riding comfort of the Hayate EP makes it an ideal ride for daily commuters. We are confident that the new Hayate EP will be very well received in the market."
- NewsBSVI compliant Mercedes-Benz E Class-long wheelbase launched in India - prices start Rs 57.50 lakh
- News2019 Mahindra Bolero spotted with safety upgrades
- NewsImage Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
- NewsBreaking - Suzuki Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle coming to India in third quarter of 2019
- News2019 Toyota Glanza hatchback partly revealed in new teaser
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip