2016 Toyota Innova Crysta launched in India at Rs 13.83 lakh
The 2016 Toyota Innova Crysta has been launched in India at Rs 13.83 lakh for the base G variant. Meanwhile, the top-of-the-line Toyota Innova Crysta ZX costs Rs 20.78 lakh (ex-Mumbai). In comparison, the seven-seater G variant of the outgoing model costs Rs 13.45 lakh (ex-Mumbai) and the top-end ZX variant costs Rs 17.40 lakh (ex-Mumbai).
The new Toyota Innova Crysta is offered with two engine options a 150PS/343Nm 2.4-litre turbo diesel and a 2.8-litre turbo diesel that produces 174PS and 360Nm. The less powerful engine will get a 5-speed manual, while the 2.8-litre will come mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission (click here to read our first drive review). Toyota claims that the 2.8-litre variant will return 14.29kmpl, while the 2.4-litre variant will offer 15.10kmpl.
Toyota has given a lot of importance to safety and is offering three airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, seatbelt pretensioners and ISOFIX provisions as standard. In addition to that, the top-end ZX variant gets seven airbags, vehicle stability control and hill-assist. Features on the new Toyota Innova Crysta include automatic LED headlamps, a 4.2-inch touchscreen infotainment screen, ambient lighting and an electronic release for the second row tumble seat.
Right now, the 2016 Toyota Innova Crysta has no direct competition with this pricing. The Tata Hexa, which will be launched in the following months, will be a direct competitor to it.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta:
Starts Rs 15.36 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled