2016 Toyota Innova Crysta launched in India at Rs 13.83 lakh
The 2016 Toyota Innova Crysta has been launched in India at Rs 13.83 lakh for the base G variant. Meanwhile, the top-of-the-line Toyota Innova Crysta ZX costs Rs 20.78 lakh (ex-Mumbai). In comparison, the seven-seater G variant of the outgoing model costs Rs 13.45 lakh (ex-Mumbai) and the top-end ZX variant costs Rs 17.40 lakh (ex-Mumbai).
The new Toyota Innova Crysta is offered with two engine options a 150PS/343Nm 2.4-litre turbo diesel and a 2.8-litre turbo diesel that produces 174PS and 360Nm. The less powerful engine will get a 5-speed manual, while the 2.8-litre will come mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission (click here to read our first drive review). Toyota claims that the 2.8-litre variant will return 14.29kmpl, while the 2.4-litre variant will offer 15.10kmpl.
Toyota has given a lot of importance to safety and is offering three airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, seatbelt pretensioners and ISOFIX provisions as standard. In addition to that, the top-end ZX variant gets seven airbags, vehicle stability control and hill-assist. Features on the new Toyota Innova Crysta include automatic LED headlamps, a 4.2-inch touchscreen infotainment screen, ambient lighting and an electronic release for the second row tumble seat.
Right now, the 2016 Toyota Innova Crysta has no direct competition with this pricing. The Tata Hexa, which will be launched in the following months, will be a direct competitor to it.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Toyota Innova Crysta:
Starts Rs 13.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018