2016 TVS Victor launched in Uttar Pradesh at Rs 51,400
The TVS Motor Company has launched the new Victor in Uttar Pradesh at Rs 51,400 (ex-showroom). The disc brake equipped variant will set you back by Rs 53,400.
Speaking at the launch, UB Pandey, general manager, Marketing, TVS Motor Company, said, "The success of TVS Victor first launched in 2002 laid the foundation for TVS Motor in India. We are constantly evolving our products to offer technologically superior and stylish products to our customers. We believe that TVS Victor is world class product as it takes a big step forward in terms of performance with ride and handling so as to deliver complete rider control and comfort. It complements our existing product portfolio and has a strong potential in its respective segment. We have no doubt that this motorcycle will be well accepted by our customers and will further spur the sales momentum that we have accrued over the last year."
The 2016 TVS Victor features a new chassis as well as a new design. The 110cc motor produces 9.6PS at 8,000rpm and 9.4Nm at 6,000rpm. The engine is refined thanks to the oil cooled combustion chamber, spring loaded rocker arms and silent cam chain. TVS say that the Victor's seat is one of the comfiest in the segment. The bike also gets a 60W halogen headlight, the brightest in its class. The instrument console has an analogue tachometer and digital display for speedo, fuel, odo and trip. The new TVS Victor also gets hazard lights.
Starts Rs 54,042
Starts Rs 69,422
Starts Rs 48,935
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block