2016 Verona Motorcycle Show: Ducati XDiavel draXter concept unveiled
We've always maintained that among the bikes that you do not want to see coming for you in your rear view mirror, the Diavel is one of the meanest. It is an Italian motorcycle that has thrown out the well cut suit and has picked up a sawed off shotgun. But now, Ducati has taken that level of ferocity up a notch with the draXter concept that was just unveiled at the Verona Motorcycle Show.
Designed and executed by the Advanced Design area of the Ducati Design Centre, the motorcycle is a sporty interpretation of the XDiavel. And in keeping with that, the motorcycle uses a whole bunch of parts borrowed from the Panigale.
Starts Rs 16,60,000
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review