2016 Verona Motorcycle Show: Ducati XDiavel draXter concept unveiled
We've always maintained that among the bikes that you do not want to see coming for you in your rear view mirror, the Diavel is one of the meanest. It is an Italian motorcycle that has thrown out the well cut suit and has picked up a sawed off shotgun. But now, Ducati has taken that level of ferocity up a notch with the draXter concept that was just unveiled at the Verona Motorcycle Show.
Designed and executed by the Advanced Design area of the Ducati Design Centre, the motorcycle is a sporty interpretation of the XDiavel. And in keeping with that, the motorcycle uses a whole bunch of parts borrowed from the Panigale.
Starts Rs 16,48,000
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show