2016 Verona Motorcycle Show: Ducati XDiavel draXter concept unveiled
We've always maintained that among the bikes that you do not want to see coming for you in your rear view mirror, the Diavel is one of the meanest. It is an Italian motorcycle that has thrown out the well cut suit and has picked up a sawed off shotgun. But now, Ducati has taken that level of ferocity up a notch with the draXter concept that was just unveiled at the Verona Motorcycle Show.
Designed and executed by the Advanced Design area of the Ducati Design Centre, the motorcycle is a sporty interpretation of the XDiavel. And in keeping with that, the motorcycle uses a whole bunch of parts borrowed from the Panigale.
Starts Rs 16,53,000
- NewsBSVI Yamaha FZ and FZ-S specifications revealed
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled