2016 Verona Motorcycle Show: Ducati XDiavel draXter concept unveiled
We've always maintained that among the bikes that you do not want to see coming for you in your rear view mirror, the Diavel is one of the meanest. It is an Italian motorcycle that has thrown out the well cut suit and has picked up a sawed off shotgun. But now, Ducati has taken that level of ferocity up a notch with the draXter concept that was just unveiled at the Verona Motorcycle Show.
Designed and executed by the Advanced Design area of the Ducati Design Centre, the motorcycle is a sporty interpretation of the XDiavel. And in keeping with that, the motorcycle uses a whole bunch of parts borrowed from the Panigale.
Starts Rs 16,53,000
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900
- FeaturesTVS Apache RR 310 longterm review: Wrap-up
- NewsKawasaki India announces a price hike by 7 per cent on select models
- NewsWhat to expect from the Hyundai QXi Sub-four meter SUV?