2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country to be launched in India on March 11, 2016
Volvo will launch the S60 Cross Country in India on March 11, 2016. The 2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country was first unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show and will be the company's first launch this year in India.
The Volvo S60 Cross Country, naturally, is based on the S60 sedan but gets a rough road package. This includes jacking up the ride height by 65mm and 18- and 19-inch wheels depending on the variant selected. Volvo also offers AWD with the S60 Cross Country, however, this is dependant on the engine selected. Speaking of which, the Volvo S60 Cross Country isoffered with a choice of an 187PS 2.0-litre D4 motor and 178PS 2.4-litre D4 motor. AWD is offered only on the latter as of now.
Globally, Volvo have announced updates to its 2017 range. This includes new colour schemes, updated interiors as well as a new engine. This model, however, will go into production by late 2016 and thus may come to India only next year.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally