2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country to be launched in India on March 11, 2016
Volvo will launch the S60 Cross Country in India on March 11, 2016. The 2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country was first unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show and will be the company's first launch this year in India.
The Volvo S60 Cross Country, naturally, is based on the S60 sedan but gets a rough road package. This includes jacking up the ride height by 65mm and 18- and 19-inch wheels depending on the variant selected. Volvo also offers AWD with the S60 Cross Country, however, this is dependant on the engine selected. Speaking of which, the Volvo S60 Cross Country is offered with a choice of an 187PS 2.0-litre D4 motor and 178PS 2.4-litre D4 motor. AWD is offered only on the latter as of now.
Globally, Volvo have announced updates to its 2017 range. This includes new colour schemes, updated interiors as well as a new engine. This model, however, will go into production by late 2016 and thus may come to India only next year.
Starts Rs 40.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.64 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review