2017 Ameo Cup: Guest driver Devin Robertson dominates Race 1
In the second round of the 2017 Ameo Cup, guest driver, Devin Robertson from South Africa dominated the practice sessions, qualifying and Race 1.
Guest driver, Devin Robertson, from South Africa, en route victory at Race 1 of Round 2 of the Volkswagen Cup
Robertson, a Polo R Cup champion, was around 2 seconds quicker than Karminder Singh (second fastest) during practice. He even managed to take pole position with a time of 1min 54.150sec, while A Sandeep Kumar (1min 55.252sec) and Karminder Singh (1min 55.268sec) took P2 and P3.
(L-R) Sirish Vissa, head of VW Motorsport India with drivers Karminder Pal Singh, Devin Robertson and Sandeep Kumar
In Race 1, Robertson managed to pull a significant lead, finishing almost 11 seconds ahead of Singh, who finished second. Kumar finished around six seconds later to take third.
Devin leads the pack, chased by Karminder and Sandeep in Race 1
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone