2017 Ameo Cup: Guest driver Devin Robertson dominates Race 1
In the second round of the 2017 Ameo Cup, guest driver, Devin Robertson from South Africa dominated the practice sessions, qualifying and Race 1.
Guest driver, Devin Robertson, from South Africa, en route victory at Race 1 of Round 2 of the Volkswagen Cup
Robertson, a Polo R Cup champion, was around 2 seconds quicker than Karminder Singh (second fastest) during practice. He even managed to take pole position with a time of 1min 54.150sec, while A Sandeep Kumar (1min 55.252sec) and Karminder Singh (1min 55.268sec) took P2 and P3.
(L-R) Sirish Vissa, head of VW Motorsport India with drivers Karminder Pal Singh, Devin Robertson and Sandeep Kumar
In Race 1, Robertson managed to pull a significant lead, finishing almost 11 seconds ahead of Singh, who finished second. Kumar finished around six seconds later to take third.
Devin leads the pack, chased by Karminder and Sandeep in Race 1
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh