2017 Bajaj CT 100 and Platina 100 gets new variants
Pune-based motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto has launched new variants of its popular commuter offerings, the CT 100 and Platina. While both these additions are cosmetic in nature, the mechanicals of the Platina and the CT 100 have been left unchanged. The 2017 Bajaj CT 100 ES Alloy is priced at Rs 41,997 while the Platina ES spoke is available at Rs 42,650 ex-showroom.
2017 Bajaj CT 100
With the addition of the new variant, the 2017 Bajaj CT 100 gets four variants. The spoke variant is priced at Rs 35,181 while the CT 100 Alloy is available at Rs 38,637. The most affordable in the range is the CT 100B at Rs 32,653 while the top-of-the-line trim is the CT 100 ES Alloy at Rs 41,997 (all prices, ex-Delhi). In terms of mechanicals, the Bajaj CT 100 is powered by a single-cylinder 99.27cc motor that makes 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.05Nm at 4,500rpm.
The 2017 Bajaj Platina 100 is now available in two variants. The variant that was already available was Rs 45,638. The new variant that has been added in Platina is the base trim, called the Spoke ES. This one is priced at Rs 42,650 (all prices ex-Delhi). The Bajaj Platina 100 makes use of a 102cc motor that puts out 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.6Nm at 5,000rpm. This motor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
2017 Bajaj Platina
The Indian motorcycle manufacturer will also be bringing newer models in the performance segment under Pulsar and Dominar brands. Additionally, it is speculated that Bajaj Auto might be in the final phase of acquiring Italian exotic motorcycle brand Ducati.
Starts Rs 39,885
Starts Rs 47,255
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP