2017 Bajaj CT 100 and Platina 100 gets new variants
Pune-based motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto has launched new variants of its popular commuter offerings, the CT 100 and Platina. While both these additions are cosmetic in nature, the mechanicals of the Platina and the CT 100 have been left unchanged. The 2017 Bajaj CT 100 ES Alloy is priced at Rs 41,997 while the Platina ES spoke is available at Rs 42,650 ex-showroom.
2017 Bajaj CT 100
With the addition of the new variant, the 2017 Bajaj CT 100 gets four variants. The spoke variant is priced at Rs 35,181 while the CT 100 Alloy is available at Rs 38,637. The most affordable in the range is the CT 100B at Rs 32,653 while the top-of-the-line trim is the CT 100 ES Alloy at Rs 41,997 (all prices, ex-Delhi). In terms of mechanicals, the Bajaj CT 100 is powered by a single-cylinder 99.27cc motor that makes 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.05Nm at 4,500rpm.
The 2017 Bajaj Platina 100 is now available in two variants. The variant that was already available was Rs 45,638. The new variant that has been added in Platina is the base trim, called the Spoke ES. This one is priced at Rs 42,650 (all prices ex-Delhi). The Bajaj Platina 100 makes use of a 102cc motor that puts out 8.2PS at 7,500rpm and generates 8.6Nm at 5,000rpm. This motor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
2017 Bajaj Platina
The Indian motorcycle manufacturer will also be bringing newer models in the performance segment under Pulsar and Dominar brands. Additionally, it is speculated that Bajaj Auto might be in the final phase of acquiring Italian exotic motorcycle brand Ducati.
Starts Rs 40,051
Starts Rs 47,155
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept