2017 Benelli 302R launched in India at Rs 3.48 lakh
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has launched its fully faired sportsbike, the 302R, in India at Rs 3.48 lakh, ex-showroom. The 2017 Benelli 302R comes with ABS as standard. Benelli first showcased the 302R at the 2016 Auto Expo where it did garner interest from the enthusiasts. The 2017 Benelli 302R competes with the likes of the Yamaha R3 and the Kawasaki Ninja 300 in India. The company aims to sell 1,000-1,500 units of the 302R this year.
The 2017 Benelli 302R makes use of a 300cc parallel-twin engine that makes 38.2PS/26.5Nm. This motor is paired with a 6-speed gearbox. The gear ratios have been altered to suit the fully faired bike. While it is widely regarded as a faired version of the Benelli TNT300, it isn't. Except from the engine and few parts like the switches and console, the 302R is all-new. It gets a handsome-looking fairing, a new trellis frame and an upswept exhaust unit. The motorcycle also has inverted forks in the front and a pre-load adjustable monoshock at the rear. Benelli will most likely offer Michelin or Metzeler tyres on the new 302R. Stopping power will be through dual petal discs in the front and a single disc at the rear.
We did get a chance to ride a pre-production model. While that motorcycle seemed far more refined and eager than the TNT's engine
Starts Rs 3,10,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block