2017 BMW 320d Edition Sport launched in India at Rs 38.60 lakh
The BMW 3 Series sedan is presently available in multiple trims ranging from Rs 36.30 lakh to Rs 43.40 lakh, ex-showroom. Now BMW has added a new Edition Sport variant in the line-up. The new trim is priced at Rs 38.60 lakh and positioned over the Prestige variant. It will be produced at the company's plant in Chennai.
BMW 320d Edition Sport
To make the 2017 BMW 320d Edition Sport look distinct compared to the Prestige, it features gloss black slats in the front grille. Inside, the Edition Sport comes equipped with sports seats, red and black detailing on the steering wheel, and the gear shift paddles. In addition, it features electric glass sunroof and 205W 9-speaker sound system. It also gets memory function for front seats, 17-inch alloy wheels and a rear-view camera with park assist. Some of these features are not seen in the equivalent variants of its competition models.
The 2017 BMW 320d Edition Sport is powered by a 4-cylinder diesel motor that makes 190PS and generates a maximum torque of 400Nm at 1,750-2,500rpm. The motor is mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. BMW claims that the 320d Edition Sport can do 0 to 100kmph in 7.2 seconds and reach a top speed of 250kmph. The company also claims that the sedan delivers an efficiency of 22.69kmpl.
Starts Rs 37.8 Lakhs
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled