2017 Easykart Championship: Ruhaan Alva finishes second in Round 3
Ruhaan Alva, who has been racing for MLG Racing in the 2017 Easykart Championship in Italy, finished second in the third round of the event. Alva had a disappointing run in the heats, where he qualified fifth for the semi-final race. However, he won that race, leading eight of the 11 laps, which scored him enough points to start second on the 23-kart grid in the final race. Alva managed to take the lead in the final race by the second lap and held on to it despite tough competition from Andrea Pirovano and teammate, Lorenzo Patrese. The three of them were bunched up pretty tightly before Alva was pushed wide in a corner on Lap 12, which cost him his victory.
However, this podium finish moved Alva up to fourth in the overall standings of the 60 Easykart class with 48 points. This, despite missing the first round in which he competed in the 60 Mini class, before opting to compete in the higher class. The fourth round of the 2017 Easykart Championship will be held from June 10-11 in Lonato, Italy.
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh