2017 Easykart Championship: Ruhaan Alva wins Round 1 in Italy
10-year old Ruhaan Alva, from Bangalore, has won the first round of the 2017 Easykart Championship in Italy, in the Mini 60 category. Alva, who races for MLG Racing and is sponsored by Italian kart manufacturer, Birel ART, managed to secure pole position with a time of 54.497s. In P2 was Frassineti Andrea from Italy with a time of 54.906s, while De Gaetano Alessandro took P3 with 54.936s. He went on to win the pre-final and final races to take the lead in the championship with 29 points. Standing second overall is Andrea with 20 points, while Alessandro is third with 16.
The second round of the 2017 Easykart Championship will be held on April 8. The remaining seven rounds are spread across the calendar till September, 2017.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India