2017 Easykart Championship: Ruhaan Alva wins Round 1 in Italy
10-year old Ruhaan Alva, from Bangalore, has won the first round of the 2017 Easykart Championship in Italy, in the Mini 60 category. Alva, who races for MLG Racing and is sponsored by Italian kart manufacturer, Birel ART, managed to secure pole position with a time of 54.497s. In P2 was Frassineti Andrea from Italy with a time of 54.906s, while De Gaetano Alessandro took P3 with 54.936s. He went on to win the pre-final and final races to take the lead in the championship with 29 points. Standing second overall is Andrea with 20 points, while Alessandro is third with 16.
The second round of the 2017 Easykart Championship will be held on April 8. The remaining seven rounds are spread across the calendar till September, 2017.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts