2017 Easykart Championship: Ruhaan Alva wins Round 1 in Italy
10-year old Ruhaan Alva, from Bangalore, has won the first round of the 2017 Easykart Championship in Italy, in the Mini 60 category. Alva, who races for MLG Racing and is sponsored by Italian kart manufacturer, Birel ART, managed to secure pole position with a time of 54.497s. In P2 was Frassineti Andrea from Italy with a time of 54.906s, while De Gaetano Alessandro took P3 with 54.936s. He went on to win the pre-final and final races to take the lead in the championship with 29 points. Standing second overall is Andrea with 20 points, while Alessandro is third with 16.
The second round of the 2017 Easykart Championship will be held on April 8. The remaining seven rounds are spread across the calendar till September, 2017.
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option