2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso to be launched in India on August 2
There is a news for all the Ferrari enthusiasts in the country. The Italian supercar manufacturer is all set to launch its tourer, the 2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso in India. It was at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show where the world got the first look of the GTC4Lusso. This new offering from Ferrari is basically a successor of the FF with serious style and powertrain revisions.
The overall shape of the 2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso does remind of the FF with its shooting brake-style design theme. It does get updates in the form of a new front grille with integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser. The lights have also received a sharper design while there are updates inside too. The cabin comes equipped with a 10.25-inch tablet-style high-resolution infotainment touchscreen.
What makes a Ferrari a performer is its motor. The GTC4Lusso is powered by the same 6.2-litre V12 that did duty in the FF but has been further updated to make 690PS of power at 8,000rpm and 697Nm of torque at 5,750rpm. This time around, the updated motor offers 80 per cent of that increased torque from a lower 1,750rpm. Ferrari claims that the GTC4Lusso can do 0-100kmph in 3.4 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 335kmph. While doing that, the GTC4Lusso emits 350gm of CO2 per kilometre, states the company. We have already driven the Ferrari GTC4Lusso and here are our initial impressions.
Apart from four-wheel drive, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets an all-wheel steering system. Ferrari has linked it to its slide-slip control system to ensure that the driver stays in control while driving over wet or snow covered roads. We expect the 2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso to be priced at Rs 4.5 crore upwards in India.
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018