2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso launched in India at Rs 4.2 crore
The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso was showcased at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. And now it has been launched in India at Rs 4.2 crore, ex-Mumbai. This is for the V8 engine variant, whereas the GTC4Lusso V12 is priced at Rs 5.2 crore. This new offering from Ferrari is basically a successor of the FF with serious style and powertrain revisions.
The overall shape of the 2017 Ferrari GTC4Lusso does remind of the FF with its shooting brake-style design theme. It does get updates in the form of a new front grille with integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser. The lights have also received a sharper design while there are updates inside too. The cabin comes equipped with a 10.25-inch tablet-style high-resolution infotainment touchscreen.
What makes a Ferrari a performer is its motor. The GTC4Lusso is powered by the same 6.2-litre V12 that did duty in the FF but has been further updated to make 690PS of power at 8,000rpm and 697Nm of torque at 5,750rpm. This time around, the updated motor offers 80 per cent of that increased torque from a lower 1,750rpm. Ferrari claims that the GTC4Lusso can do 0-100kmph in 3.4 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 335kmph. While doing that, the GTC4Lusso emits 350gm of CO2 per kilometre, states the company. We have already driven the Ferrari GTC4Lusso and here are our initial impressions.
Apart from four-wheel drive, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets an all-wheel steering system. Ferrari has linked it to its slide-slip control system to ensure that the driver stays in control while driving over wet or snow-covered roads.
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh