2017 FMSCI NKC: Aaroh wins Senior Max class at Round 2
The second round of the FMSCI National Rotax Karting Championship was held in Hyderabad, and it was Mumbai's Aaroh Rabindra who emerged victorious in the Senior Max class.
It was, however, Manav Sharma of BPC Racing who dominated the qualifying races and the pre-final races, but wasn't able to hold position in the final race. He was pipped by Aaroh Rabindra of Rayo Racing, who started second, but went on to win the race by 3.5 seconds. Aanjan Patodia, also of Rayo Racing, took second place, while Manav had to settle for third.
The Junior Max final was won by BPC Racing's Chirag Ghorpade, who had a spirited battle with MSport drivers Yash Aradhya and Shahan Ali Mohsin, who finished second and third respectively.
Meanwhile, in the Micro Max class, it was Peregrine Racing's Arjun Rajiv who won the final race, ahead of Birel Art duo Ruhaan Alva and MR Rishon.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept