2017 FMSCI NKC: Aaroh wins Senior Max class at Round 2
The second round of the FMSCI National Rotax Karting Championship was held in Hyderabad, and it was Mumbai's Aaroh Rabindra who emerged victorious in the Senior Max class.
It was, however, Manav Sharma of BPC Racing who dominated the qualifying races and the pre-final races, but wasn't able to hold position in the final race. He was pipped by Aaroh Rabindra of Rayo Racing, who started second, but went on to win the race by 3.5 seconds. Aanjan Patodia, also of Rayo Racing, took second place, while Manav had to settle for third.
The Junior Max final was won by BPC Racing's Chirag Ghorpade, who had a spirited battle with MSport drivers Yash Aradhya and Shahan Ali Mohsin, who finished second and third respectively.
Meanwhile, in the Micro Max class, it was Peregrine Racing's Arjun Rajiv who won the final race, ahead of Birel Art duo Ruhaan Alva and MR Rishon.
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works