2017 Ford Figo Sports image gallery
While the focus on cars in India has primarily been on fuel efficiency, there are a few mainstream car manufacturers trying to offer something different and exciting. Ford has also decided to enter the performance segment with its new offerings, Aspire Sports and Figo Sports. The Ford Figo Sports 1.2 petrol is priced at Rs 6.31 lakh while the Aspire petrol starts from 6.50 lakh, ex-Delhi. The diesel Figo is priced at Rs 7.21 lakh and the Aspire at Rs 7.60 lakh. We have already driven the 2017 Ford Figo Sports, read out detailed first drive review here. Scroll below to see the images of the Figo Sports.
The Figo Sports features a honeycomb grille and smoked-finish headlights
The Figo Sports gets a black roof, ORVMs, new and larger black alloys with the special S decals
Ford has also added a spoiler to the Figo Sports
The Figo Sports comes in Titanium trim, sitting below the top end Titanium+ trim
It gets a leather wrapped steering wheel
Look at the red detailing on the leather gear stick cover as well as on the steering wheel
The Sports range can be optioned with a 100PS/215Nm 1.5-litre diesel or a 88PS/112Nm 1.2-litre petrol engines
The suspension setup has been made stiffer by reducing the height of the springs.
The Sports editions continue to offer a practical package but they now raise the dynamics factor thanks to a slightly more fun suspension setup
The Figo Sport continues to feels stable even at higher speeds and even though setup stiffer, the suspension does not allow much recoil or jumpiness
2017 Ford Figo Sports first drive review video
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India