2017 Ford Kuga facelift unveiled
Ford will unveil the Kuga facelift at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Feb 22, 2016. The updated Ford Kuga now gets new self-adjusting bi-xenon headlights, LED daytime running lights and new fog lamps. At the rear, it gets restyled lights and an electrically operated tow bar. On the inside, it comes equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen and Ford's Sync3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Ford will offer the Kuga facelift to buyers with a new 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine that makes 120PS and sends power to the front wheels. The vehicle will also be available with a 2.0-litre TDCi diesel engine as well that makes 150PS. This engine will be offered in front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions. It will also be offered in a higher 180PS version too with an intelligent all wheel drive system.
Additionally, Ford Kuga facelift buyers will have the option of a 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol unit in two states of tune-120PS and 150PS. A 182PS all-wheel drive version will also be offered.
The updated Ford Kuga will be available with the option of 17-inch, 18-inch and 19-inch alloys. It is expected to go on sale in the UK in the second half of this year.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900