2017 Ford Kuga facelift unveiled
Ford will unveil the Kuga facelift at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona on Feb 22, 2016. The updated Ford Kuga now gets new self-adjusting bi-xenon headlights, LED daytime running lights and new fog lamps. At the rear, it gets restyled lights and an electrically operated tow bar. On the inside, it comes equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen and Ford's Sync3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Ford will offer the Kuga facelift to buyers with a new 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine that makes 120PS and sends power to the front wheels. The vehicle will also be available with a 2.0-litre TDCi diesel engine as well that makes 150PS. This engine will be offered in front-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions. It will also be offered in a higher 180PS version too with an intelligent all wheel drive system.
Additionally, Ford Kuga facelift buyers will have the option of a 1.5-litre EcoBoost petrol unit in two states of tune-120PS and 150PS. A 182PS all-wheel drive version will also be offered.
The updated Ford Kuga will be available with the option of 17-inch, 18-inch and 19-inch alloys. It is expected to go on sale in the UK in the second half of this year.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?