2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Audi Aicon Concept Image Gallery
The new Audi Aicon is an 18-foot long concept car that is larger than the current flagship A8, revealed at the International Motor Show in Germany. But unlike modern cars, it doesn't get airbags, seat belts or headlights! Why? Because this 350PS all-electric car drives itself, using artificial intelligence to never ever crash - and that eliminates the need to have safety devices entirely! It gets better. The Aicon has a 'display' of sorts instead of a headlight or tail light and it can use these to communicate with other vehicles or pedestrians. Audi also says you can talk to 'empathetic' PIA, you new in-car assistant. Read our detailed story for more details on the Audi Aicon or just scroll down for more images of this amazing Audi from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show!
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show has 26-inch wheels. That should give you a sense of how large the car is!
The grey 'headlight' on the front of the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show are displays that the car can use to communicate with other vehicles and pedestrians
At 18-feet long, the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show is longer than the current Audi A8, the brand's flagship car
The tail lights of the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show are also displays just like the headlights
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show uses a pillarless cabin with huge portal doors
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show seats four people
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show doesn't need airbags or seatbelts because AI ensures it never crashes!
The Audi Aicon Concept uses a flowing two-box form with a roof that has pixels in it too
The new 2017 Audi Aicon promises a new world of electric cars with AI that drive themselves and leave you to do... whatever it is that you want to do
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India