2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Audi Aicon Concept Image Gallery
The new Audi Aicon is an 18-foot long concept car that is larger than the current flagship A8, revealed at the International Motor Show in Germany. But unlike modern cars, it doesn't get airbags, seat belts or headlights! Why? Because this 350PS all-electric car drives itself, using artificial intelligence to never ever crash - and that eliminates the need to have safety devices entirely! It gets better. The Aicon has a 'display' of sorts instead of a headlight or tail light and it can use these to communicate with other vehicles or pedestrians. Audi also says you can talk to 'empathetic' PIA, you new in-car assistant. Read our detailed story for more details on the Audi Aicon or just scroll down for more images of this amazing Audi from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show!
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show has 26-inch wheels. That should give you a sense of how large the car is!
The grey 'headlight' on the front of the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show are displays that the car can use to communicate with other vehicles and pedestrians
At 18-feet long, the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show is longer than the current Audi A8, the brand's flagship car
The tail lights of the Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show are also displays just like the headlights
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show uses a pillarless cabin with huge portal doors
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show seats four people
The Audi Aicon Concept from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show doesn't need airbags or seatbelts because AI ensures it never crashes!
The Audi Aicon Concept uses a flowing two-box form with a roof that has pixels in it too
The new 2017 Audi Aicon promises a new world of electric cars with AI that drive themselves and leave you to do... whatever it is that you want to do
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US