2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: BMW i Vision Dynamics concept unveiled
After Mercedes-Benz and other manufacturers announced and showcased their luxury electric car concepts at the International Motor Show in Germany, BMW also has unveiled its i Vision Dynamics concept at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2017. By 2025, BMW claims to have at least 25 electric vehicles, 12 of which will be pure electrics on the road. The BMW i Vision Dynamics concept is a four-door Gran Coupe and is part of the company's Next 100 vision vehicles.
The BMW i Vision Dynamics concept has a smooth and flowing form. We believe it will have a very low drag coefficient too
One look at the BMW i Vision Dynamics concept and you will know that this is an electric car. There is no grille to speak of and even the fabled kidney architecture at the front goes without any vents. The front and rear overhangs are short while the hood is long. The entire design resembles that of a coupe but BMW says that the car will have ample head room for passengers. The roof is made of glass and BMW says that this will exhilarate the driving experience.
The BMW i Vision Dynamics' rear design is likely to be toned down once the model hits production. We though like what we see now
One look and you know that the BMW i Vision Dynamics is an electric car because there are no vents in the grille
The BMW i Vision Dynamics concept is said to race from 0-100kmph in four seconds, have a top speed in excess of 200kmph and a claimed range of 600km. BMW haven't released any information on what kind of electric motors will power the car or even about the batteries. When will we see the i Vision Dynamics concept as a production model? Most likely in 2019.
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5
- News2019 Hyundai Kona Electric will be the company's first all-electric model for India
- NewsHarley-Davidson India offers flat track racing experience for enthusiasts
- News2018 Hyundai Creta facelift to be launched earlier than expected in May
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launched in India at Rs 11.76 lakh
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen reveals I. D. R Pikes Peak prototype racer
- News2018 Triumph Tiger 800 launch - LIVE updates
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm 2018: CS Santosh leads Moto class after Leg 2
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift spotted undisguised before April launch
- NewsTata Motors to raise car prices by up to Rs 60,000 in India