2017 Frankfurt Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG Project One rear design revealed!
The Mercedes-AMG hypercar that is being developed under Project One name has been in news for quite some time now. Be it for its futuristic design or the F1 derived powertrain that will be doing duty underneath the hypercar. While there is still time for the Mercedes-AMG Project One to be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show, the manufacturer has released one more teaser image of the rear profile of the car.
Mercedes AMG Project One rear teased
Powering the Mercedes-AMG Project One hypercar will be a 1.6-liter turbocharged V-6 that is also seen on the Mercedes AMG F1 car. In addition, it will also make use of two electric motors on the front wheels, making it an all-wheel drive car. In addition, there will also one electric motor powering the crankshaft and the other that will be paired with the turbocharger. All the four electric motors will use energy from lithium-ion battery. The Mercedes-AMG Project One will have a total power output of 1,020PS. The concept will show a direction of what we can expect from the Affalterbach tuner in the near future.
In terms of design, we believe this will be the most aerodynamic street car that will come from the Mercedes-AMG brand. It is believed to have a race race ready to take on the regular streets look, highlighted especially by the wide fenders, central canopy. The Mercedes-AMG Project One will be a two seater car with a small backseat.
Only 275 units of the Mercedes-AMG Project One will be made. The starting price is believed to be approximately $2.73 million. The hypercar concept will commemorate AMG's 50th anniversary celebrations.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar