2017 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen Arteon teased ahead of global debut
Volkswagen has teased the much-anticipated Arteon which is going to make its global debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The fastback-styled sedan will be positioned above the Passat and will replace the aging CC coupe in VW's line-up.
LED headlights and radiator grille merge to create completely new front end
Volkswagen has given the Arteon a completely new look compared to its other models. The Arteon features a front end in which the LED headlights and DRLs are merged together with the chrome crossbars of the grille, whereas its rear gets a subtle spoiler and narrow tail lights. The company claims that it has given the Arteon a more spacious cabin too with ample head and legroom at all seats.
The rear gets subtle spoiler and narrow tail lights
Volkswagen has also stated that it will debut its latest generation of driver assistance systems in the Arteon. The German automaker hasn't reveal any technical details yet.
We are not sure if the Volkswagen Arteon will arrive in India, but it is expected to be launched globally this summer. Upon its launch, the Arteon will rival the likes of the BMW 4 Series Gran Coupé.
2017 Geneva Motor Show: Preview
- NewsAprilia 150cc motorcycles' India launch pushed ahead - focusing on electrification and BSVI compliancy
- NewsRevolt's all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India today
- News2019 Mahindra Thar 700 limited edition 4x4 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch