2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic prices cut by Rs 2.01 lakh and Rs 2.50 lakh respectively
Harley-Davidson India has announced major price cuts of up to Rs 2.50 lakh to the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail models. American motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson stated that the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy will now be available in India at Rs 14.99 lakh - Rs 2.01 lakh price cut - while the 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic price has been cut by Rs 2.50 lakh and is Rs 15.99 lakh (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi) now. Both motorcycles are powered by a 1,690cc V-twin engine in different states of tune. Notably, OVERDRIVE had earlier reported that the current line-up of Harley-Davidson India motorcycles will receive price cuts when Harley-Davidson recently revealed its 2018 Softail family of cruiser motorcycles and merged the Dyna family into the same. You can expect the new 2018 line-up of Harley-Davidson Softail motorcycles to be priced slightly higher than the pre-discount 2017 model prices.
2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
The H-D Fat Boy and H-D Heritage Softail Classic are both powered by the air-cooled 1,670cc V-twin Rushmore twin cam engine. The engine produces which 92.30PS on the Heritage Softail Classic, and 104.50 PS on the Fat Boy. The motorcycles compete with the Triumph Thunderbird LT, the Indian Chief Dark Horse, and the Moto Guzzi Audace in the Indian market.
2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Harley-Davidson India also announced a new Bullet EMI loan scheme for reduced EMI amounts. The new scheme enables buyers to pay lower EMIs, while allowing payment of lump-sum amounts once or more per year, depending on the loan amount.
Starts Rs 18,11,000
Starts Rs 18,81,000
Starts Rs 16,81,000
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019