2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic prices cut by Rs 2.01 lakh and Rs 2.50 lakh respectively
Harley-Davidson India has announced major price cuts of up to Rs 2.50 lakh to the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail models. American motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson stated that the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy will now be available in India at Rs 14.99 lakh - Rs 2.01 lakh price cut - while the 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic price has been cut by Rs 2.50 lakh and is Rs 15.99 lakh (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi) now. Both motorcycles are powered by a 1,690cc V-twin engine in different states of tune. Notably, OVERDRIVE had earlier reported that the current line-up of Harley-Davidson India motorcycles will receive price cuts when Harley-Davidson recently revealed its 2018 Softail family of cruiser motorcycles and merged the Dyna family into the same. You can expect the new 2018 line-up of Harley-Davidson Softail motorcycles to be priced slightly higher than the pre-discount 2017 model prices.
2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
The H-D Fat Boy and H-D Heritage Softail Classic are both powered by the air-cooled 1,670cc V-twin Rushmore twin cam engine. The engine produces which 92.30PS on the Heritage Softail Classic, and 104.50 PS on the Fat Boy. The motorcycles compete with the Triumph Thunderbird LT, the Indian Chief Dark Horse, and the Moto Guzzi Audace in the Indian market.
2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Harley-Davidson India also announced a new Bullet EMI loan scheme for reduced EMI amounts. The new scheme enables buyers to pay lower EMIs, while allowing payment of lump-sum amounts once or more per year, depending on the loan amount.
Starts Rs 19,79,000
Starts Rs 21,25,000
Starts Rs 16,81,000
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled