2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic prices cut by Rs 2.01 lakh and Rs 2.50 lakh respectively
Harley-Davidson India has announced major price cuts of up to Rs 2.50 lakh to the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy and 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail models. American motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson stated that the 2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy will now be available in India at Rs 14.99 lakh - Rs 2.01 lakh price cut - while the 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic price has been cut by Rs 2.50 lakh and is Rs 15.99 lakh (both prices ex-showroom, Delhi) now. Both motorcycles are powered by a 1,690cc V-twin engine in different states of tune. Notably, OVERDRIVE had earlier reported that the current line-up of Harley-Davidson India motorcycles will receive price cuts when Harley-Davidson recently revealed its 2018 Softail family of cruiser motorcycles and merged the Dyna family into the same. You can expect the new 2018 line-up of Harley-Davidson Softail motorcycles to be priced slightly higher than the pre-discount 2017 model prices.
2017 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
The H-D Fat Boy and H-D Heritage Softail Classic are both powered by the air-cooled 1,670cc V-twin Rushmore twin cam engine. The engine produces which 92.30PS on the Heritage Softail Classic, and 104.50 PS on the Fat Boy. The motorcycles compete with the Triumph Thunderbird LT, the Indian Chief Dark Horse, and the Moto Guzzi Audace in the Indian market.
2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Harley-Davidson India also announced a new Bullet EMI loan scheme for reduced EMI amounts. The new scheme enables buyers to pay lower EMIs, while allowing payment of lump-sum amounts once or more per year, depending on the loan amount.
Starts Rs 18,25,000
Starts Rs 18,81,000
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!