2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod image gallery
Harley-Davidson latest entrant in the Indian market is the Street Rod. Priced at Rs 5.86 lakh ex-showroom, Delhi, the Street Rod is based on the company's Street 750 cruiser. Is the Harley Davidson Street Rod any different from the Street 750? You can find that out in our detailed 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod first ride review. It is priced Rs. 95,000 over the regular Street 750 and is available in three colour options Vivid Black, Olive Gold and Charcoal Denim. The Harley-Davidson Street Rod features a new fairing, a split seat design and a new rear panel. The motorcycle features a slightly different look with Harley-Davidson's Dark Custom styling. Scroll below to see more images of the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod
The aggressive little fairing, speed screen in Harley-speak on the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod looks aggressive as it should, especially in contrast colours like the grey or the green. I wish the headlight and fairing were more integrated but it looks good.
The 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod meters is actually just the one meter. It has a nice rev-counter, and a small digital readout that offers the fully range of information. Legible and neat.
The bar-end mirrors are a simple design and work reasonably well. You see more of the road then to expect although your elbow are always on scene, as it were
The scooped seat is a good one although four hours in I was squirming a bit on the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod. Seat height has increased a bit over the Street 750 but this is still a friendly, feet fully down motorcycle
The new LED tailkamo looks good. But the slats in the extension steal the design story on the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod. They look good. But I suspect some splatter will reach the pillion in wet weather.
The new 300mm twin discs on the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod have standard ABS and offer a friendly bite but progressively strong braking that goes well with the nature and feel of the motorcycle
Belt drive in black but the highlight at the back of the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod is all-new rear suspension. The red springs look good and the piggyback reservoir looks sporty
The radiator sits behind this good looking 'fairing' and is fairly obtrusive though the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod is unabashedly a liquid-motor engine
The airbox is bigger and the fuel injection system on the 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Rod has been retuned. Visually you get this good-looking "supercharger-inspired" air cleaner cover
Starts Rs 6,08,000
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India