2017 Honda Activa 125 with AHO and BS-4 engine launched in India at Rs 56,954
Honda India's first 125cc scooter, the Activa 125 has been introduced with a BS-4 heart and AHO at Rs 56,954. A new trim with alloy wheels and drum brakes also has been launched at Rs 58,900 while the top-end trim with a disc brake is priced at Rs 61,362, ex-Delhi.
Apart from the BS-4 implementation to the 8.6PS/10.12Nm engine, there are no changes in the mechanical department. Honda though have added LED position lamps in the front. A new mat crust metallic colour has been also introduced. There is also a front hook as well as a mobile charging socket. Honda also offers Combi braking as standard on all the Honda Activa 125 trims. Combi braking effectively applies 40 per cent of the front brake once the rear brake lever is pulled in. This ensures that the rider is in control of the scooter or motorcycle.
The Honda Activa 125 hasn't really being doing well. Buyers preferred the more powerful Vespas as well as Suzuki Access 125 scooters over the Activa 125. However, with this refresh, the Activa 125 has become costlier by around Rs 500. It remains to be seen if it can entice new 125cc scooter shoppers into Honda showrooms.
Starts Rs 58,081
Starts Rs 51,324
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!