2017 Honda CBR 650F launched in India at Rs 7.30 lakh
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has launched the refreshed and updated CBR650F at Rs 7.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. The highlights of the 2017 Honda CBR650F are in the suspension, design and also a more pronounced exhaust note, states the Japanese motorcycle manufacturer. One can book the 2017 Honda CBR650F at the company's Wing World Dealerships which takes care of the premium motorcycle range.
2017 Honda CBR 650F
The 2017 Honda CBR650F comes with new 41mm Showa Dual Bending Valve type fork. Honda states that It is lighter and regulates the compression damping. The single-tube, monoshock suspension unit with 7-stage spring preload adjustment and aluminium. The 2017 CBR650F features new dual-piston Nissin front calipers and sintered metal pads on 320 mm dual hydraulic front discs. The rear gets a 240 mm hydraulic disc with a single-piston caliper and resin mold pads.
The other highlights of the 2017 Honda CBR 650F is the exhaust note. It now comes with a redesigned intake valve and a four into one exhaust with dual pass internal structure. Lastly, the 2017 Honda CBR 650F gets LED lights as a styling update.
Mechanically, the 2017 Honda CBR 650F remains unchanged and continues to use the four-cylinder 649cc engine.
Starts Rs 6,67,118
Starts Rs 6,67,118
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden