2017 Honda City facelift to be launched in India on February 14, 2017
A few weeks ago, we had revealed details about the India-bound Honda City facelift. Now Honda Car India has officially opened bookings of the new City at Rs 21,000 across all its dealerships. The new Honda City will be launched in India on February 14, 2016.
Honda has given an even more premium look to the City facelift. The bread and butter model of Honda Car India will now come with all-LED headlamps (on the top-spec variant), standard LED DRLs, new front and rear bumpers and gun-metal alloy wheels. Inside, there is a new touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity to Android as well as Apple devices. There are LED reading lights, revised upholstery as well as updated dashboard in the new City.
The engine options remain the same as before but are now Euro-VI compliant. While a manual transmission will be standard, the petrol will come with an optional CVT. ABS as well as dual airbags will be standard across range while the top-spec models are expected to get four additional airbags, reverse camera with multiple angles and few other safety features. The new Honda city will compete with the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift as well as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
Starts Rs 10.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Kia Sonet India unveil