2017 Honda City facelift to be launched in India on February 14, 2017
A few weeks ago, we had revealed details about the India-bound Honda City facelift. Now Honda Car India has officially opened bookings of the new City at Rs 21,000 across all its dealerships. The new Honda City will be launched in India on February 14, 2016.
Honda has given an even more premium look to the City facelift. The bread and butter model of Honda Car India will now come with all-LED headlamps (on the top-spec variant), standard LED DRLs, new front and rear bumpers and gun-metal alloy wheels. Inside, there is a new touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity to Android as well as Apple devices. There are LED reading lights, revised upholstery as well as updated dashboard in the new City.
The engine options remain the same as before but are now Euro-VI compliant. While a manual transmission will be standard, the petrol will come with an optional CVT. ABS as well as dual airbags will be standard across range while the top-spec models are expected to get four additional airbags, reverse camera with multiple angles and few other safety features. The new Honda city will compete with the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift as well as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.83 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch