2017 Honda City facelift to be launched in India on February 14, 2017
A few weeks ago, we had revealed details about the India-bound Honda City facelift. Now Honda Car India has officially opened bookings of the new City at Rs 21,000 across all its dealerships. The new Honda City will be launched in India on February 14, 2016.
Honda has given an even more premium look to the City facelift. The bread and butter model of Honda Car India will now come with all-LED headlamps (on the top-spec variant), standard LED DRLs, new front and rear bumpers and gun-metal alloy wheels. Inside, there is a new touchscreen infotainment system with connectivity to Android as well as Apple devices. There are LED reading lights, revised upholstery as well as updated dashboard in the new City.
The engine options remain the same as before but are now Euro-VI compliant. While a manual transmission will be standard, the petrol will come with an optional CVT. ABS as well as dual airbags will be standard across range while the top-spec models are expected to get four additional airbags, reverse camera with multiple angles and few other safety features. The new Honda city will compete with the upcoming Hyundai Verna facelift as well as the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
Starts Rs 9.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.92 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.19 Lakhs
- NewsPorsche Macan S officially teased on the social network - India launch expected soon
- NewsArjun Maini to make two-race Formula 2 comeback with Campos Racing
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Land Rover Defender SUV revealed in profile in spy shots
- News5 things to expect from the upcoming BSVI Royal Enfield Classic
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its official India launch