2017 Hyundai Verna launched in India at Rs 7.99 lakh
The 2017 Hyundai Verna has been launched in India at Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The car will be available in five main variants E, EX, SX, SX+ and SX(O) and two engine options a 123PS/151Nm 1.6-litre petrol and a 128PS/260Nm 1.6-litre turbo-diesel engine. Both engines will be offered with the choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol automatic will be available in the EX and SX(O) variants while the diesel automatic will be offered on the EX and SX+ trims. The 2017 Hyundai Verna will be available seven colours, which include four new colours red, brown, white and orange.
The new Hyundai Verna is built on the K2 platform and features the brand's Fluidic 2.0 design language. New on the outside are LED projector headlights with LED DRLs, updated 16-inch wheels, and an integrated lip spoiler on the boot. The interior gets a full refresh, and the entire layout, looks similar to Hyundai Elantra's. It also gets the same infotainment system which features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The overall length of the car has gone up by 65mm, while width has increased too. Hyundai says that the new Verna's ride quality and steering feel has improved, and improving reliability was given higher focus. We recently revealed the claimed fuel efficiency figures of the Hyundai Verna, and managed to get behind the wheel of the car for a short drive.
Starts Rs 7.79 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far