2017 Hyundai Verna launched in India at Rs 7.99 lakh
The 2017 Hyundai Verna has been launched in India at Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-Delhi. The car will be available in five main variants E, EX, SX, SX+ and SX(O) and two engine options a 123PS/151Nm 1.6-litre petrol and a 128PS/260Nm 1.6-litre turbo-diesel engine. Both engines will be offered with the choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol automatic will be available in the EX and SX(O) variants while the diesel automatic will be offered on the EX and SX+ trims. The 2017 Hyundai Verna will be available seven colours, which include four new colours red, brown, white and orange.
The new Hyundai Verna is built on the K2 platform and features the brand's Fluidic 2.0 design language. New on the outside are LED projector headlights with LED DRLs, updated 16-inch wheels, and an integrated lip spoiler on the boot. The interior gets a full refresh, and the entire layout, looks similar to Hyundai Elantra's. It also gets the same infotainment system which features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The overall length of the car has gone up by 65mm, while width has increased too. Hyundai says that the new Verna's ride quality and steering feel has improved, and improving reliability was given higher focus. We recently revealed the claimed fuel efficiency figures of the Hyundai Verna, and managed to get behind the wheel of the car for a short drive.
Starts Rs 7.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer ABS launched in India at Rs 87,250 ex-Delhi
- NewsBMW G 310 GS and G 310 R to be launched in India simultaneously by June-end
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition to be priced at Rs 2.5 lakh in India
- NewsDelhi-Meerut Expressway and Eastern Peripheral Expressway inaugurated
- News15,000th McLaren Automotive car rolled out
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R First ride review
- News2018 Ford Figo facelift to launch in India around October
- NewsBMW launches comprehensive service campaign before monsoon in India
- NewsToyota India to increase localisation of its version of the Brezza and Baleno to ensure competitive pricing
- NewsVideo worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track