2017 Indian National Rally Championship calendar announced
The FMSCI recently announced the calendar for the 2017 MRF FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship. To be held across five rounds in 2017, the championship will begin in Coimbatore on the 28th of June. The season will conclude in Bangalore on the 17th of December.
The rounds that have made it to the championship this year include, in addition to Coimbatore and Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur and Chikmagalur. Nashik, often touted on of the best-organised events on the calendar, is absent from the calendar.
Karna Kadur and Nikhil Pai on their way to victory in the Indian National Rally Championship at Chikmagalur in 2016
2017 Indian National Rally Championship Calendar:
Round 1 Coimbatore (CASC) 28th to 30th July 2017
Round 2 Chennai (MMSC) 25th to 27th August 2017
Round 3 Jaipur (Thar Motorsport) 22nd to 24th September 2017
Round 4 Chikmagalur (MSCC) 24th to 26th November 2017
Round 5 Bangalore* (KMSC) 15th to 17th December 2017
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar