2017 Indian National Rally Championship calendar announced
The FMSCI recently announced the calendar for the 2017 MRF FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship. To be held across five rounds in 2017, the championship will begin in Coimbatore on the 28th of June. The season will conclude in Bangalore on the 17th of December.
The rounds that have made it to the championship this year include, in addition to Coimbatore and Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur and Chikmagalur. Nashik, often touted on of the best-organised events on the calendar, is absent from the calendar.
Karna Kadur and Nikhil Pai on their way to victory in the Indian National Rally Championship at Chikmagalur in 2016
2017 Indian National Rally Championship Calendar:
Round 1 Coimbatore (CASC) 28th to 30th July 2017
Round 2 Chennai (MMSC) 25th to 27th August 2017
Round 3 Jaipur (Thar Motorsport) 22nd to 24th September 2017
Round 4 Chikmagalur (MSCC) 24th to 26th November 2017
Round 5 Bangalore* (KMSC) 15th to 17th December 2017
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range