2017 Italian Easykart Championship: Ruhaan Alva fourth overall after Rounds 6 and 7
Ruhaan Alva, who is competing in the Italian Easykart Championship for Birel Art in the 60cc Easykart class, scored seven points after a ninth place finish in Round 6. He qualified fifth for the pre-final, which he finished in the same position. In the final race, Alva managed to get to third after which a crash dropped him to 26th. By the end of the race, he made it up to ninth place.
Round 7 on the other hand, didn't go very well for him. He performed strongly in the pre-final, qualifying fourth and finishing second. In the final race, Alva was second in the final lap when he attempted a pass on race leader, Daniele D'Urso, a few corners before the finish line. At that point, the two of them made contact and Alva's bumper came off which led to his disqualification.
Alva is currently fourth in the overall standings, 29 points behind the leader and team-mate Patrese Lorenzo. The last two rounds of the championship will be held on September 9-10 in Lignano.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018