2017 Jeep Compass launched in India at Rs 14.95 lakh
The Jeep Compass has been launched in India at Rs 14.95 lakh (ex-Delhi). This is the base petrol variant's price. The top-spec diesel variant is priced at Rs 20.65 lakh. This is the third vehicle in Jeep's India line-up, slotting below the Grand Cherokee and the Wrangler. The Jeep Compass is available in three main trims -- Sport, Longitude and the top-spec Limited. However, the Longitude and Limited variants will also be offered with an option pack.
The Jeep Compass is available with two engine options - a 173PS/350Nm 2.0-litre turbo-diesel and a 162PS/250Nm 1.4-litre turbo-petrol. The diesel will come with a 6-speed manual while the petrol will be offered with a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed DCT. The diesel is offered in 4x4 and 4x2 variants while the petrol will only get a 4x2 drivetrain.
Jeep has also officially launched Mopar brand in India, which will handle all servicing requirements of Jeep customers. The Compass will be available with a three-year/1,00,000km warranty and complimentary roadside assistance for three years.
Here's the detailed variant-wise pricing of the Jeep Compass.
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.49 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775