2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT Edition launched in India at Rs 5.69 lakh
India Kawasaki Motors has launched the 2017 Kawasaki Ninja KRT Edition in India at a price of Rs 5.69 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The KRT Edition is a special paint job option and does not have any mechanical changes from the standard Kawasaki Ninja 650. KRT stands for Kawasaki Racing Team, and the KRT Edition takes its inspiration from the Japanese bike maker's racing division for the lime green, grey and black paint job. The price of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 KRT Edition also remains unchanged from the stock version. Bookings have already opened for the Ninja 650 KRT Edition at Kawasaki dealership across the country. The updated 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650 was launched earlier this year. It features a brand new trellis chassis, a sharper design and an updated 650cc parallel twin engine. In addition, the bikes also gets ABS as standard.
The 650cc motor develops 68PS and 65.7Nm. It's mated to a six-speed transmission and has an assist and slipper clutch. The bike is about 22kg lighter than the previous Ninja 650 which should give a far better power to weight ratio and quicker performance. The design is a big improvement over the previous Ninja 650.
Inspired by the Zx-10R's design, the bike looks a lot sportier too. The seats are of the split type instead of the single piece seat on the previous Ninja 650 . The rider seat height is at 790mm which is lower than the outgoing model. The instrument panel consists of an analouge a dial and a digital speedometer and the usual tell tale lights. The instrument cluster is not shared with the Z650.
Starts Rs 5,49,000
Team OD | 19 Oct 2018
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?
- NewsMahindra Marazzo garners over 10,000 bookings since launch
- NewsTata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP to launch in India on October 26