2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport unveiled
Land Rover is already working on their Discovery Sport for 2017 and as a result have updated the SUV with small changes. There will be no mechanical changes and the engine and drivertrain remain the same. What has changed is the Disco Sport now gets an updated infotainment system called the InControl Touch Pro which uses a 10.2-inch screen and is powered by an intel quad-core processor.
The new Land Rover Discovery Sport also gets an all new Driver Condition Monitoring system that detects fatigue and drowsiness through a complex algorithm that monitors the driver's inputs. There is also a new Intelligent Speed Limiter that watches out for speed limit signs and prompts the driver to reduce his speed. If accepted, the car will automatically slow down to the new speed limit. Finally, the Discovery Sport gets Lane Assist with this update. There is also a new Dynamic Design package that helps one spec their car with black detailing to the wheels and contrast stitching on the seats. Expect all the updates to arrive in India when the new 2017 cars start rolling out.
Starts Rs 71.38 Lakhs
Starts Rs 57.06 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block