2017 Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic launched in India at Rs 2.79 crore
Agreeably, that's quite a long name for a vehicle. However, this one is more of a special version based on the 'standard' offering. The British car manufacturer JLR has a Special Vehicle Operations division that churns out faster and more luxurious twins of the regular model. This time around, they have developed the Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic SUV that claims to come with the best in luxury. Its prices start from Rs 2.79 crore, ex-showroom, India.
The new offering does look similar to the previous iteration. However, the 2017 Range Rover SVAutobiography features a tweaked grill design and Graphite Atlas accents with contrasting sporty red Brembo brake calipers. And lastly, the luxurious SUV also gets exclusive wheel design. While the shade of red that you see here is a communication colour, there are 24 other options along with a two-shade finish.
The uber niche luxury theme can be seen in the cabin as well with diamond-quilted leathers. To make it more distinct, the rotary gear shifter and the door veneers feature a red strip running all over them. The international-spec model also features leather porch swing with a provision for two seats positioned on the tailgate, which Land Rover calls event seating. In addition, there are numerous individual options that one can opt for since it is an SV model.
The 2017 Range Rover SVAutobiography comes with an all-aluminium 5.0-litre petrol motor. As being the theme of SVO derived motors, this V8 also makes 550PS and 625Nm of torque. This motor is mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission. Land Rover claims that the SUV can reach a maximum speed of 225kmph and will do a naught to 100kmph in 5.4 seconds. The SVAutobiography also comes with quad exhaust pipes which make the generic growl that JLR's SV models are famous for.
The 2017 Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is a made-to-order model that will be available across company's 25 outlets. The delivery period of the SUV will vary according to the customisations that one chooses to go for.
Starts Rs 1.66 Crore
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far