2017 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition launched in India at Rs 13.09 lakh
Mahindra India has re-launched the limited edition Scorpio Adventure in India at Rs 13.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This price is for the two-wheel-drive version of the 1.99-litre Mahindra Scorpio which is sold only in New Delhi. The four-wheel-drive variant in Delhi costs Rs 14.71 lakh. The 2.2-litre variant of the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure is sold across the rest of India. It costs Rs 13.53 lakh (ex-Navi Mumbai) for the two-wheel-drive car and Rs 14.20 lakh for the four-wheel-drive version. Like the 2016 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition, the 2017 version is available only in the top-spec S10 variant and will be limited to just 1,000 units. It costs Rs 40,000 more than the standard Mahindra Scorpio S10.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition features only cosmetic changes. It features a dual-tone (silver and white) paint job, ORVM-integrated indicators, smoked tail lights, body decals, new faux-leather seats, red brake callipers and gunmetal-finished alloys. It also gets a reverse camera and a triple-jet windscreen washer.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure's 1.99-litre and 2.2-litre engines continue to produce 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque. However, the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure will only be available with a 5-speed manual gearbox and not with the 6-speed auto.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- FeaturesRemembering Martin Holmes
- FeaturesBook review - Niki Lauda: The Biography by Maurice Hamilton
- NewsHyundai Venue SUV to get iMT clutchless manual gearbox with 1.0-litre turbo
- NewsBSVI Skoda Rapid 1.0-litre TSI to get automatic option in September 2020
- NewsAudi e-tron S and Audi e-tron S Sportback electric SUVs revealed
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block