2017 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition launched in India at Rs 13.09 lakh
Mahindra India has re-launched the limited edition Scorpio Adventure in India at Rs 13.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This price is for the two-wheel-drive version of the 1.99-litre Mahindra Scorpio which is sold only in New Delhi. The four-wheel-drive variant in Delhi costs Rs 14.71 lakh. The 2.2-litre variant of the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure is sold across the rest of India. It costs Rs 13.53 lakh (ex-Navi Mumbai) for the two-wheel-drive car and Rs 14.20 lakh for the four-wheel-drive version. Like the 2016 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition, the 2017 version is available only in the top-spec S10 variant and will be limited to just 1,000 units. It costs Rs 40,000 more than the standard Mahindra Scorpio S10.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition features only cosmetic changes. It features a dual-tone (silver and white) paint job, ORVM-integrated indicators, smoked tail lights, body decals, new faux-leather seats, red brake callipers and gunmetal-finished alloys. It also gets a reverse camera and a triple-jet windscreen washer.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure's 1.99-litre and 2.2-litre engines continue to produce 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque. However, the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure will only be available with a 5-speed manual gearbox and not with the 6-speed auto.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh