2017 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition launched in India at Rs 13.09 lakh
Mahindra India has re-launched the limited edition Scorpio Adventure in India at Rs 13.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). This price is for the two-wheel-drive version of the 1.99-litre Mahindra Scorpio which is sold only in New Delhi. The four-wheel-drive variant in Delhi costs Rs 14.71 lakh. The 2.2-litre variant of the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure is sold across the rest of India. It costs Rs 13.53 lakh (ex-Navi Mumbai) for the two-wheel-drive car and Rs 14.20 lakh for the four-wheel-drive version. Like the 2016 Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition, the 2017 version is available only in the top-spec S10 variant and will be limited to just 1,000 units. It costs Rs 40,000 more than the standard Mahindra Scorpio S10.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure edition features only cosmetic changes. It features a dual-tone (silver and white) paint job, ORVM-integrated indicators, smoked tail lights, body decals, new faux-leather seats, red brake callipers and gunmetal-finished alloys. It also gets a reverse camera and a triple-jet windscreen washer.
The Mahindra Scorpio Adventure's 1.99-litre and 2.2-litre engines continue to produce 120PS of power and 280Nm of torque. However, the Mahindra Scorpio Adventure will only be available with a 5-speed manual gearbox and not with the 6-speed auto.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesTeam India hones their skills for the BMW GS Trophy
- News2018 Formula Junior Racing Series: Bala Prasath crowned champion
- NewsAudi working on long range EVs for India, aiming for a 2020 launch
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur