2017 Mahindra XUV500 comes with Android Auto, Ecosense and Emergency call features
The Mahindra XUV500 is one of the most popular SUVs sold in India. And now Mahindra has added more features to make it even more appealing. As a part of 2017 update, the XUV500 comes with Android Auto, Ecosense and other smart applications.In addition, Mahindra has also introduced a new lake-side brown shade with black interiors on this SUV. All these features will be available from the W6 variant priced at Rs 13.8 lakh (ex-showroom Navi Mumbai).
Android Auto has been slowly gaining popularity with it being offered in sub-Rs 10 lakh cars sold in the country. One can access calls, messaging, navigation, music and Google search by connecting the user's Android device with the infotainment system. In addition to that, Mahindra has introduced Connected as well as Ecosense app in the XUV500. Connected apps offers a host of options such Gaana, Cricket Live, Zomato, Book My Show that are available on the infotainment system, thus negating the need to have them in the smartphone.
Mahindra Ecosense application
The Ecosense app gives an Ecoscore to the driver based on driving parameters like speed, gear selection, acceleration, idling, clutch override and aggressive breaking. These scores can be shared on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. The 2017 XUV500 also comes with e-call feature calls the emergency service and also sends a text alert to two pre-set numbers through a paired mobile phone.
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018