2017 Malaysian Superbike Championship: Rajini Krishnan finishes second in both races at Round 5
The fifth round of the 2017 Malaysian Superbike Championship concluded over the weekend at the Sepang International Circuit. Team RACR Malaysia's Rajini Krishnan put up a stellar performance in both races over the weekend. Rajini finished Race 1 and Race 2 in second position on the 2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.
Hafiz Syahrin won both races aboard the 2017 spec Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. Syahrin has raced in Moto2 as well. Rajni Krishnan's performance was admirable since he was riding a much older machine compared to his rivals.
Karhu Jouni Ensio finished third in Race 1 aboard his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, while M. Farid Badrul Hisam stood on the third step of the podium at the end of Race 2. He was riding the BMW HP4.
In the 250cc Class, India's Jagan Kumar finished the first race in ninth position, and second place in sixth position. It was a weekend to forget for Ritesh Sapre, the team's third rider, who ended both races out of the points.
Starts Rs 12,80,000
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts