2017 Malaysian Superbike Championship: Rajini Krishnan finishes second in both races at Round 5
The fifth round of the 2017 Malaysian Superbike Championship concluded over the weekend at the Sepang International Circuit. Team RACR Malaysia's Rajini Krishnan put up a stellar performance in both races over the weekend. Rajini finished Race 1 and Race 2 in second position on the 2014 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R.
Hafiz Syahrin won both races aboard the 2017 spec Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. Syahrin has raced in Moto2 as well. Rajni Krishnan's performance was admirable since he was riding a much older machine compared to his rivals.
Karhu Jouni Ensio finished third in Race 1 aboard his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, while M. Farid Badrul Hisam stood on the third step of the podium at the end of Race 2. He was riding the BMW HP4.
In the 250cc Class, India's Jagan Kumar finished the first race in ninth position, and second place in sixth position. It was a weekend to forget for Ritesh Sapre, the team's third rider, who ended both races out of the points.
Starts Rs 14,30,000
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- NewsRoyal Enfield sets foot in South Korea - sales, service and spares operations commenced
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip