2017 Maruti Dzire sold 1,00,000 units in India
The Maruti Suzuki Dzire has sold more than one lakh units in India since its launch. The Maruti Suzuki Dzire compact sedan was launched in May this year and it has taken only five and half months to reach this milestone. Sales reports say that the all-new Maruti Dzire has also overthrown its younger cousin, the Maruti Alto 800. Reportedly around 20,000 units of the Maruti Dzire are being sold each month. Competition for the Maruti Dzire comes in the form of the Tata Tigor, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Amaze and Ford Aspire.
Maruti Suzuki launched the all-new Dzire in India much before the Swift on which it is based. The all-new Maruti Dzire is available with both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre unit that makes 85PS of power and is available with a 5-speed manual or AMT. The diesel engine makes 75PS and 190Nm and is available with same transmission options like the petrol. Both the engines have been revised and now claim a segment-best fuel efficiency of 22kmpl and 28.4kmpl respectively. Maruti says that majority of the customers have opted for the top-spec automatic trims of the cars. The top-spec Maruti Dzire trims come with a touchscreen infotainment system complete with MirrorLink, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.88 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh