2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X priced at Rs 4.57 lakh in India
Maruti Suzuki has added a new model to its portfolio, called the Celerio X. We already had an idea of it as back in October, the same was spotted at one of the company's stock yards. The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X gets a crossover-inspired styling with cladding and also sports a new paprika orange shade. The Celerio X gets cosmetic additions over the regular model and is priced at Rs 4.57 lakh for VXi MT variant and goes all the way upto Rs 5.43 lakh for the Zxi (O) AMT variant.
The 2017 Maruti gets cosmetic additions over the regular hatchback
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X gets a cladding on side body and rear bumper and skid plate details on rear. The spruced up hatch also gets a piano black finish on the grille, fog garnish, clads, roof garnish and interior accents along with the blacked out B-pillar. In addition to the new orange shade, the Celerio X will also be available in Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Caffeine Brown and Torque Blue. Inside, the Celerio X get an all-black interior with white accents. In terms of safety, the Celerio X comes with driver airbag as standard and passenger airbag and ABS are offered as an optional variant across all trims.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X retains the dimensions of the regular model. It gets a new paprika orange shade.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X is powered by the same 998cc three-cylinder petrom unit that comes in the regular model. This unit makes 68hp and 90Nm and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, along with an optional AMT unit. Maruti Suzuki has sold over 300,000 units of Celerio in India so far. And it believes that the new Celerio X will help the brand to maintain this momentum.
The 2017 Maruti Suzuki Celerio X retains the powertrain and transmission options.
"Celerio has successfully carved a unique position for itself in the competitive compact car segment. With CelerioX, Maruti Suzuki aims to give this well-accepted model a bold, stylish and sporty makeover as per the changing preferences of young and social savvy consumers. We are confident that CelerioX will enhance the brand and bring in younger customers" commented, R S Kalsi, senior executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited.
Starts Rs 4.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.57 Lakhs
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14