2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour launched in India at Rs 5.24 lakh
The Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire is one of the most popular compact sedans sold in India. The company has two models, the Swift Dzire and the Swift Dzire Tour that caters to the regular and the fleet markets respectively. And now the company has launched the 2017 version of the Dzire Tour at Rs 5.24 lakh, ex-showroom whereas the diesel model is priced at Rs 5.99 lakh. The Swift branding from the Swift Dzire Tour has been removed and we believe the same will be seen in the new age Dzire sedan as well.
From the looks of it, the 2017 Dzire Tour maintains the same design as seen on the previous model. It gets a matte black grill with swept back headlights. Since the Tour only caters to the fleet market, it misses on the chrome bits and alloy wheels that is seen on the present gen Dzire. Instead the 2017 Dzire Tour gets black ORVMs, silver steel wheels. Also, it gets a manual AC instead of an automatic climate control.
The previous iteration of the Maruti Swift Dzire was available only with the diesel motor. The 1.3L unit makes 75PS at 4,000rpm and generates 190Nm at 2,000rpm. Maruti Suzuki will only offer the 2017 Dzire with a 1.2L petrol motor only. This unit makes 84.3PS at 6,000rpm and generates 115Nm at 4,000rpm. The compact sedan will not come equipped with CNG kit from the factory and instead needs to be fitted as an after market fitment.
Though one can still avail the previous Dzire till stocks last, the new iteration can be booked for a token amount of Rs 50,000. The company dealers have confirmed that it will take two and half months for deliveries to start. The Dzire Tour competes with the likes of the Tata Zest and the Hyundai Xcent in the fleet market.
Image source: Indianautosblog.com
Starts Rs 5.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.46 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India