2017 MRF NRC Round 3: Anindith Reddy strengthens FF1600 Championship lead
The third round of the 2017 MRF National Racing Championship concluded today along with the second round of the 2017 Ameo Cup. In the first FF1600 race held today, Sandeep Kumar managed to get ahead of Anindith Reddy and Chetan Korada to take the lead by the end of Lap 1, despite having a bad start. Kumar held onto the lead till the end of the race while Reddy and Korada finished second and third.
Sandeep Kumar, on his way to victory in the second MRF FF1600 race of Round 3 of the championship
In Race 2 Reddy had his work cut out for him as he spun out after coming in contact with Korada. Korada was forced to retire, but Reddy fought his way up to take the win ahead of Kumar and Arya Singh. This puts Reddy in a strong lead in the overall championship standings.
Arjun Narendran won the third ITC race of the weekend
In the ITC (Indian Touring Car) Championship, there was very close competition between Race Concepts' Deepak Paul Chinnappa and Red Rooster Performance's Arjun Narendran. Chinnappa won the first race after starting from P3 on a reverse grid of four, while Narendran and V Nikanthram (Red Rooster Performance) finished second and third. In Race 2 however, Narendran, who was on pole, managed to take a very close win ahead of Chinnappa. Prime Racing's B Vijayakumar finished third.
Yash Aradhya (centre), winner of Formula LGB Rookie race flanked by Arya Singh (left) and Bala Prasath
Yash Aradhya managed to win the Formula 1300 race today, ahead of Arya Singh and Rupesh Sivakumar. This also meant that he won the Rookie category, ahead of Arya Singh and Bala Prasath A.
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh