2017 Nexa P1 Powerboat Championship: Team Baleno RS Boosterjets win overall title
Team Baleno RS Boosterjets, after accumulating the most points over the weekend, have been crowned the champions of the 2017 Nexa P1 Powerboat, Indian Grand Prix of the Seas. The first boat driven and navigated by Sam and Daisy Coleman, managed a hat trick after three races, including today's grand finale. This gave them a total of 60 points. Their team-mates in the other boat, CS Santosh and Martin Robinson, finished eighth today, and had a total of 29 points.
Finishing second overall by two points was team Lloyd Dolphins with 87 points. Craig Wilson and William Enriquez finished second today while their team-mates, Stuart and Sara Cureton took fifth. The Money on Mobile Marlins took third overall with 79 points. James Norvill and Christian Parsons-Young finished third today, while team-mates Glynn and Lee Norvill finished sixth in the final race.
Gaurav Gill took ninth place today, but had a bit of bad luck. He was actually in line to take third place, but a broken engine mount halfway through the race forced him to slow down and fall back.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar