2017 Nexa P1 Powerboat Championship: Team Baleno RS Boosterjets win overall title
Team Baleno RS Boosterjets, after accumulating the most points over the weekend, have been crowned the champions of the 2017 Nexa P1 Powerboat, Indian Grand Prix of the Seas. The first boat driven and navigated by Sam and Daisy Coleman, managed a hat trick after three races, including today's grand finale. This gave them a total of 60 points. Their team-mates in the other boat, CS Santosh and Martin Robinson, finished eighth today, and had a total of 29 points.
Finishing second overall by two points was team Lloyd Dolphins with 87 points. Craig Wilson and William Enriquez finished second today while their team-mates, Stuart and Sara Cureton took fifth. The Money on Mobile Marlins took third overall with 79 points. James Norvill and Christian Parsons-Young finished third today, while team-mates Glynn and Lee Norvill finished sixth in the final race.
Gaurav Gill took ninth place today, but had a bit of bad luck. He was actually in line to take third place, but a broken engine mount halfway through the race forced him to slow down and fall back.
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased