2017 Nissan Sunny launched in India at Rs 7.91 lakh
Nissan India has introduced a refreshed Sunny sedan at Rs 7.91 lakh, ex-Delhi. These updates include a new exterior colour option (Sandstone Brown), exterior chrome door handles and a new seat fabric as well as black interiors. All these additional features haven't added any extra cost to the Sunny's price.
A facelifted Nissan Sunny was introduced in India just last year. It was a visual update and brought in new colour options as well as changes to the interior as well. The Sunny though still doesn't come with a touchscreen infotainment system, something which even Fiat has also started offering with the Linea and Punto variants. However, the Sunny is still the roomiest car in its class and was the first to offer a rear AC vent. ABS with EBD as well as dual airbags are standard across range.
Nissan offers the Sunny with petrol and diesel engines. The 1.5-litre engines make 98PS and 85PS respectively. While 5-speed manual transmissions are standard, the petrol can also be optioned with a CVT. Nissan India also offers free roadside assistance on the Sunny for two year. The standard warranty is 2 years/ 50,000km whichever is earlier.
There have been talks about Nissan India not bringing the all-new Micra here primarily because of the costs involved in bringing a new platform vehicle. However, with the way other manufacturers here have already brought in all-new products, it will only be a matter of time before Nissan India brings the 2017 Micra to our market. Expect a new Sunny based on the car then.
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- News2019 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios hatchback launched in India at Rs 4.99 lakh
- NewsHero Optima and Hero Nyx electric scooters get a longer-range variant in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively